David G. Volman, Attorney at Law
Connecticut Divorce, Foreclosure & Bankruptcy Lawyer
Family Attorneys for Your Family’s Legal Needs
Volman Law is your family attorney for all your legal needs in Connecticut.
- Divorce Lawyer, property division, alimony, visitation, child custody and child support, post dissolution, contempts, modifications, non-marriage child custody, support, and visitation.
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and debt reorganization
- Divorce and bankruptcy
- Avoiding or delaying home foreclosure; foreclosure mediation ; save your home; mortgage modifications; stripping a second mortgage
- Criminal defense for juveniles facing charges in juvenile court for assault, drug possession, and school offenses
- Criminal defense for adults facing misdemeanor or minor felony charges for drunk driving / DUI, traffic offenses, drug charges, domestic violence
- Personal injury lawsuits to recover financial damages for injuries you received in an accident caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another
- Wrongful death lawsuits to recover damages for the death of a loved one that was caused by the negligence of another party
- Sale, purchase, and refinance of residential and commercial real estate, investment property, and landlord-tenant disputes
- Wills, trusts for minor children and estate planning for clients at all levels of wealth
Affordable, High Quality, Experienced Legal Representation Bridgeport, New Haven CT Family Law Attorney Prompt, responsive service in a friendly, professional environment: that’s what you can expect from Volman Law. You are never a case number. You are a valued client. You will always be treated with respect and compassion. Your questions will always be answered and your phone calls will ALWAYS be returned. The Connecticut family law, foreclosure and bankruptcy attorneys at Volman Law welcome the opportunity to serve you. Contact our Fairfield County law firm by e-mail or call 203-929-7771. Weekend and evening appointments can be accommodated. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We participate in Hyatt Legal Plans, ARAG, AARP, Signature Legal Plan and Legal Club of America Corporation. For more information… Real Estate Information Family Law Center Bankruptcy Information