- If people want to save money and be able to have an agreement that they can both live with, a mediated divorce is the best solution.
- Both parties will come into my office and I will go over the entire divorce process with them.
- I don’t represent either party and my job is to be able to mediate all of the issues involved so that they can have a settlement that they both can live with.
- If a judge makes a decision, neither party is going to be happy.
- A judge is not going to be able to know your family situation after a few hour hearing so the best thing you can do for your entire family is to work your divorce out between yourselves and a mediator.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (203) 929-7771