- Once you provide us with all the materials and we prepare your petition, you will come in and sign your bankruptcy.
- Next, we will electronically file it and pay the court filing fee, which is approximately $300.
- We will have downloaded 3 credit reports into the bankruptcy program to ensure that we get all of your creditors.
- You must list all of your creditors, assets and debts. You cannot prefer one creditor over another.
- Approximately 6 weeks after your bankruptcy is filed, we will go to a creditors meeting.
- Six weeks later, you get a discharge and you have a fresh start.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (203) 929-7771