Fairfield County & New Haven County, Connecticut Attorney – Volman Law
Fairfield County, Connecticut Attorney David Volman is your family attorney for all your legal needs in Connecticut.
- Divorce Lawyer, property division, alimony, visitation, child custody and child support, post dissolution, contempt, modifications, non-marriage child custody, support, and visitation.
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and debt reorganization
- Avoiding or delaying home foreclosure; foreclosure mediation ; save your home; mortgage modifications; stripping a second mortgage
- Criminal defense for juveniles facing charges in juvenile court for assault, drug possession, and school offenses
- Criminal defense for adults facing misdemeanor or minor felony charges for drunk driving / DUI, traffic offenses, drug charges, domestic violence
- Personal injury lawsuits to recover financial damages for injuries you received in an accident caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another
- Wrongful death lawsuits to recover damages for the death of a loved one that was caused by the negligence of another party
- Sale, purchase, and refinance of residential and commercial real estate, investment property, and landlord-tenant disputes
- Wills, trusts for minor children and estate planning for clients at all levels of wealth
If you have a legal matter that you need assistance with, contact our experienced Fairfield County, Connecticut Attorney. We can help you and your family!