- Ansonia-Milford Superior Court:
14 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460
Chief Clerk’s Office: (203) 877-4293
- Danbury Superior Court:
146 White Street
Danbury, CT 06810
Chief Clerk’s Office: (203) 207-8600
- Derby Courthouse:
106 Elizabeth Street
Derby, CT 06418
Court Service Center: (203) 735-7438
- Fairfield Judicial District (Bridgeport) Court:
1061 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Chief Clerk’s Office: (203) 579-6527
- Meriden Superior Court:
54 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06451
Chief Clerk’s Office: (203) 238-6666
- New Haven Superior Court:
235 Church Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Chief Clerk’s Office: (203) 503-6800
- New London Superior Court:
70 Huntington Street
New London, CT 06320
Chief Clerk’s Office: (860) 443-5363
- Norwich Superior Court:
1 Courthouse Square
Norwich, CT 06360
Chief Clerk’s Office: (860) 887-3515
- Stamford/Norwalk Judicial District Courthouse:
123 Hoyt Street
Stamford, CT 06902
Chief Clerk’s Office: (203) 965-5308
- Tolland Judicial District Superior Court:
69 Brooklyn Street
Vernon, CT 06066
Chief Clerk’s Office: (860) 896-4920
1) Auto and Motorcycle Accident Forms
- Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Forms
Visit this DMV website to access forms for medical requests, vehicle registrations, and more for car and motorcycle accidents.
2) Social Security Disability Forms
- Authorization to Disclose Information Form
Complete this Authorization to Disclose Information form and submit it to the Social Security Administration to give it access to your medical records.
3) Veterans Benefits Forms
- VA Form 21-526
Complete the Veteran’s Application for Compensation and/or Pension to file for disability benefits.
- VA Form 9
Use this form to file your appeal to the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
- Standard Form SF-180
Complete this form to request a copy of your military records.
4) Workers’ Compensation Forms
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
Have your hospital or medical provider complete this form if you are filing a Connecticut workers’ compensation claim.
- Employee Medical & Work Status Form
Your physician may use this form to report your medical progress and employment status to the party that will pay for your workers’ compensation benefits.
- Employer’s First Report of Occupational Injury or Illness
Your employer or its insurance company should complete this form to notify the Workers’ Compensation Commission of your occupational injuries or illnesses.
- Notice of Claim for Compensation (Form 30C)
You or your Connecticut workers’ compensation attorney should fill out this form when you make a claim for benefits.
5) Wrongful Death Forms
- Connecticut Death Certificate
Complete this form and send it to the Connecticut Department of Public Health to request a certified copy of your loved one’s death certificate from the State Vital Records Office.
1) State Courts and Government
Find directions to judicial facilities, search the state government website, and watch live round table discussions and hearings with local politicians.
- Connecticut Attorney General
- Connecticut Bar Examining Committee
- Connecticut Judicial Branch
- Connecticut Probate Court
- Connecticut State Government Portal
- Connecticut Supreme Court Advance Opinions
- CT-N Network
- Statewide Grievance Committee Rules of Procedure
2) Federal Courts
Get information about federal courthouses in the U.S. and Connecticut.
- Federal Public Defender Office, District of Connecticut
- Supreme Court of the United States
- S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Connecticut
- S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- S. District Court, District of Connecticut
3) Connecticut Law Schools
Learn more about some of Connecticut’s law schools.
4) Other Connecticut Legal Resources
Read about bar associations and other legal organizations in Connecticut.
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Connecticut Chapter
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Westchester/Fairfield Chapter
- Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- Connecticut Italian-American Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- First Amendment Center
- Hartford County Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES:
OTHER LAW FIRMS:
For those with medical insurance, it can be difficult to understand why it is so important to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer following a collision. However, the benefits of hiring a personal injury attorney to assist with minor, catastrophic, or wrongful death lawsuits cannot be underestimated. For those in California, Timothy J. Ryan & Associates has been assisting local victims for over 34 years, helping to recover over $1 billion since the firm’s inception. They provide free case evaluations and can help you determine whether or not you have a case with a 30 minute, no stress evaluation of your circumstance. You owe it to yourself and your family to find out the possible repercussions as well as what you can do to avoid missing important deadlines.
Not every DUI defendant is guilty, despite what your favorite TV show may tell you. The unfortunate truth is that innocent people are arrested and brought to court for misdemeanor and felony offenses on a daily basis, many of them being DUI defendants. Those who would like to learn more about the DUI process, including what to bring to court and whether or not you can keep your license to drive, can visit duiease.com and find in-depth information covering these subjects and more.
A drug crime conviction can easily ruin a person’s life; few employers are willing to accept employees that have been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony offense, considering the sheer number of applicants good job opportunities receive. If you or someone you know has been arrested, getting the right information can help you avoid providing police with incriminating information and better understand the penalties you’re facing. Visit drugcrime-law.com to find out about the obstacles drug crime defendants face as well as multiple resources to get on the right track.
When a loved one dies as a result of negligence, it can be difficult to take the necessary steps to ensure compensation is obtained for the family members that suffered the loss. Car accidents, defective meds, and defective products kill people everyday, many of whom are relied upon by spouses and children to provide a multitude of resources that are no longer available. For those in California, speaking with an Orange County wrongful death law firm and obtaining a free consultation can help to ensure all of the important deadlines are taken care of and that the surviving family members have what they need to live a life similar to what they were living prior to the accident.
When a car accident occurs, most people are unaware of the compensation that they are entitled to. Basically, if your or your loved one was injured, the accident was the fault of the other party, and the other party has insurance, you are in a position to be compensated for medical expenses, pain and suffering, as well as lost earnings. Without proper guidance, you can easily make mistakes that disqualify you from obtaining the compensation you deserve. Caraccidentcaselaw.
Domestic violence charges are extremely common, partially due to the sheer number of domestic violence incidences that occur on a daily basis. What many people don’t know is that a surprisingly large number of those who are charged with this offense are not guilty. This Fullerton domestic violence attorney is based in Southern California and has a long history of defending domestic violence charges.
A criminal conviction can result in a lost job, costly fines, as well as time in prison. Unfortunately, many innocent defendants make the mistake of believing their innocence will protect them. No matter what type of crime you’re being charged with, speaking with a skilled law firm that has experience in your local area will go a long way towards helping you feel calm and prepared for your proceedings. The Law Offices of Randy Collins has several years of experience and provides free case evaluations for anyone facing criminal charges.
Californian roads are responsible for thousands of accidents. We represent car accident victims throughout the state.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (203) 929-7771