Laws that are related to family matters, such as divorce, child support and custody, spousal support and other related matters all fall under the term “Family Law.” Cases of domestic violence and those involving an abusive partner also fall under the family law head, along with the criminal law. Our Family Law information center gives details about divorce, and answers frequently asked questions about the divorce process. Give us a call today at (203) 929-7771 to speak with our Connecticut Family law lawyer at the office of David G. Volman, Attorney at Law, L.L.C. in Shelton, CT. Our Shelton, Connecticut Family law attorney will provide you a Free Consultation and will do everything possible to have your issue resolved as quickly and peacefully as possible.
- An Overview Of Divorce
- What Happens In A Divorce Case When Husband And Wife Don’t Live Together?
- Possessions Of Division In A Deep Dive Divorce In Connecticut?
- What Is Legal Separation? What Does It Mean To Be Legally Separated?
- What Different Scenarios Can Come Into Play In A Divorce Process?
- What Is Mediation? Why Should Someone Hire An Attorney In A Divorce Case?
- FAQs About The Divorce Process In Connecticut
- What Exactly Is Mediation During A Divorce?
- What Exactly Does The Mediator Do?
- How Does The Mediation Process Work From Start To Finish?
- Hiring A Divorce Attorney
- Divorce Bankruptcy Issues
- High Asset Divorce
- What Are The Most Common Reasons People File For Divorce?
- Divorce: Mediation Vs. Court
- How Do Courts Typically Decide Custody?
- Factors That Determine Spousal Support
- How Are Marital Assets Divided Up In A Divorce?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (203) 929-7771